Cosmetic Acupuncture-Facial Rejuvenation
Cosmetic Acupuncture or Facial Rejuvenation has recently become very common and is safer than the botox or surgical lifting. This treatment works exactly like any other acupuncture treatment except for the addition of very thin, small needles used on the face along with standard acupuncture points on the body.
This treatment can be very effective and it would be recommended as a course of 10- 12 sessions with an update treatment every 6 months. From the 6th session there should be a noticeable improvement.
As this is closely linked to our understanding of the cell cycle and healing cascades, treatments should be done once per week in order to allow proper rejuvination of the tissues.
Some of the benefits are:
- Reduction in the depth and appearance of wrinkles.
- Reduction of puffiness and bloating on face and around eyes.
- Lift and tone sagging muscles and skin.
- Improved complexion. Skin is fresher-looking from improved circulation.
- Collagen production with improved skin elasticity and skin tone.
- Moistens/hydrates the skin.
- Improves general facial colour and help skin discolouration.
- Tightens pores.
- Counters acne scarring and scar tissue generally.
- Benefits of reduced risks as a non-surgical procedure.
- Considerations of biological age and natural age after treatments – worthy of research.
- As is often seen, patients report increased feeling of relaxation, improved sleep and other 'placebo' positive effects.
Every session lasts around 90 minutes.
All products used for this treatment are by AcuRegen ltd.
£80 per session